Weslo is the major supplier of Staffing for Events and Venues in South Australia
Find out what it takes to be
The best services, the best people
We have the privilege of working with some of the most well known companies
over 40 years of experience in event management, staffing & security.
Weslo Staff & Security specializes in the provision of services ranging from:
our established companies have acquired vast experience through servicing a wide range of clients and venues.
These include some recent events and service as listed below:
- Adelaide Convention Centre – Roaming guard patrol with dogs. – Event security – Crowd control
- City of Unley, City of Tea Tree Gully, City of Prospect, City of Onkaparinga, City of Playford, City of Norwood councils for various and extensive security and staffing requirements.
- City of Playford Royal Visit
- SA Motor Sport Board including Clipsal 500 & World Solar Challenge – General staff for gates and stands as well as security over for complete event including bump in and bump out.
- Torrens Transit – Security guard patrols and covert operations
- V8 Super cars – Personal security and asset protection.
- Channel 9, 7 and 10 for event security including X Factor auditions, Home and away, news services and close personal protection
- Target, Kmart, Foodland, IGA, San Remo, Harris Scarfe’s and Drake stores – Covert security and patrolling security.
- Encounter Youth – Schoolies Week – Site and asset security as well as Crowd Control.
- AAMI Stadium, Adelaide Oval, Hindmarsh Stadium, Thebarton Theatre and Holden Street Theatres (part of Weslo group) – Event security and staffing including recently One Direction concert & Rolling Stones.
- Venues such as Fowlers live and The Promethean.
- Coopers – Event security including recently Sting and Paul Simon
- SANFL – All clubs utilize Weslo staff for security on game day and event management.
- Royal Adelaide Show – All events requiring ground staff and/or security. Recently supplied staff for Caravan & Camping show as well as Monster Trucks.
- Office for Recreational and Sport – Including Athletics Australia for staff and security.
- Intercontinental Adelaide – Event and personal security.
- A Day on the Green events.